tisdag 12 januari 2010

How lucky I am!

To make changes it is often needed to be in contact with powerful persons. To do this there is a need to understand how to do this. It takes some time to understand this in a another society as well, maybe it is not even possible to fully understand it. One way of doing this is to live in that society for a while. I did it for two years. Two years in Iraqi Kurdistan. This change of living, I did it just by myself. Now the time is to to use this knowledge make contact with more powerful entities in my own society, in Sweden in order to facilitate more changes. There will come a time to not only contact powerful persons one by one but to connect them. To make changes happen. To get things happen. A large change that I can not do just by myself. This is my new challenge to connect Swedish welfare be with Iraqi welfare wannabe. The initial contact is made and had the right effect in right time. It will take at least two years is the statement and that gave me a feeling of joy. It makes me think it is possible change soon and in reasonable time. And I will get the chance to see the change myself. How lucky I am!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar